Re: Introduction to AT Vendors - On the right track?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:00:00 -0800
To: E & O <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
WC:: "The following is a draft of a statement that would be used to
introduce assistive technology developers to the WAI..."

WL: Where and by whom would this be used? Are there AT developers who
haven't been properly introduced? Some of them are W3C members, others
are on the Working Groups. I guess I feel that the home pages of W3C/WAI
are already a reasonable introduction so: what are we to comment on
here?

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE