Download of Curriculum slide sets failed

From: Gerhard Schöning <gerhard.schoening@talknet.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:36:28 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello from Germany!

I'm doing the HWG Course 'Universal Accessibility' at the moment (Week Three
Reading Assignment) so I have to deal with the WCAG. I downloaded the
'curric.zip' file twice - but neither copy of the file could be opened by
Winzip 7 SR1: it says 'missing 10 bytes in file' !

As the online costs in Germany are relativly expensive I would prefer to
have the slide sets locally to read them over. Please try to fix the
problem - or could you give me any advice how to access the downloaded
'curric.zip' with another tool to get at least the rest of the content?

Thank you very much in advance!

Gerhard Schöning
Moischter Str. 52
D-35043 Marburg