Re: Agenda for meeting last Friday

Helle,

Minutes from last meeting are available on-line at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/1999/1112-EOWG-min.html>
and also linked from the EOWG home page.

You're still on the list.

- Judy

At 01:12 PM 11/16/99 -0500, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
>Helle wrote:
>quote
>  Was there an agenda for the meeting last Friday? My last mail from the list
>  is from Chuck dated November 12 and from Judy dated November 11. I'm just
>  wondering if I've been thrown of the list.
>unquote
>
>aloha, helle!
>
>no, there wasn't an agenda for the meeting last friday, but the following
>topics were discussed:
>    1. Outreach updates
>    2. WAI Curriculum / Slide Set Update
>    3. AOL Case as an Outreach Issue
>    4. Brainstorming for Authoring Tool Working Group "FAQ"
>    5. Wrap-Up and Announcements
>
>i minuted the meeting and converted the minutes to hypertext and sent them to
>judy last night so that they can be posted in EO's web space...  i apologize
>for not getting the minutes out sooner, but a small nagging thing called life
>kept me offline all weekend!
>
>if you would like, i can email you a plain ASCII copy of the minutes,
>        gregory..
>He that lives on Hope, dies farting
>     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
>Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
>   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
>        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)

WAI Education & Outreach home page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO
WAI EO Charter: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/charter