Checking links on policy page

From: Sheela Sethuraman <ssethuraman@cast.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 16:35:17 -0400
To: jbrewer@w3.org, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hi,
I volunteered to check the links currently available on the policy page. I
looked through the entire document.  My comments/notes within []

Thanks.
Sheela Sethuramam
CAST

AUSTRALIA

 Jurisdictions: Attorney General; Human Rights and Equal Opportunity
Commission
[In particular, note section on Disability Rights
(http://www.hreoc.gov.au/disability_rights/index.html)]

THAILAND

 Article in Bangkok Post: "Graphics-Heavy Web Sites May Be Subject of
Lawsuits Next Year" [link moved]
 Newsbytes Pacifica: Thailand's NTIC Approves New IT Laws 02/26/98 [link
goes to the main page of Omniseek Web site. Seems irrelevant]

UNITED KINGDOM

 National Disability Council's Overview of DDA [link moved]