Tables and Jaws for Windows v3.30.22

From: <Leah.Castle@state.sd.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:48:50 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
hi--I've been working with the HTML included on slides #43, #44 and #45 and
am having difficulties with my screenreader (Jaws for Windows v3.30.22)
reading the table correctly.  The table headings aren't repeated with each
row (using the example from the slide,  it should read "Name: Sexton, Cups:
10, Type: Espresso, Sugar: No" and instead reads "Name, Cups, Type, Sugar?,
Sexton, 10, Espresso, No".
Do you have any suggestions or recommendations on how to make this work
using Jaws?  Thank you very much for your time and assistance with this
matter.
Leah
Leah Castle
BOP Training - 3rd Floor Foss Bldg.