Reminder, EOWG meeting September 17

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 01:48:30 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Cc: ij@w3.org
EOWG Agenda, September 17, 1999

1. Outreach updates

2. Action item checks

3. Review new version of first section of "How People With Disabilities Use
the Web"
	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/profiles-19990917.html>
	the first section has been substantially revised based on last week's
feedback
	notes from last meeting are available at
	<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/1999/0910-EOWG-min.html>
	other sections of the note still to be revised or added

4. [possibly] latest version of WCAG curriculum [depends on Chuck's ISP --
he will send URI if available before the meeting].

Regards,

Judy

>Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:25:11 -0400
>To: w3c-wai-eo
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: Reminder, EOWG meeting September 17
>
>Reminder, we will be meeting again this Friday, Sept 17. Additional
materials coming before then.

>Regards,
>
>Judy
>
>>Phone: 1 617 252 1038