Objects - Macromedia

From: Neff, Robert <Robert.Neff@usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:53:22 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-gl@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "'w3c-wai-eo@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Maybe I am too tired of looking and deciphering the techniques and
guidelines, plus very busy - as is everyone else <smile>.  But i am looking
for clear definition on what I need to include in Macromedia objects.  I do
not see a bullet list and there is much reading and deciphering.  Can
someone pls tell me what is required to make Macromedia Objects conform to
double-A.

In talking to other developers, they would like to see the same.  A clearly
defined list with no sentences or explanation.  This would also apply to all
the cases and JAVA, etc.

thanks.