Agenda for EOWG Meeting, September 10, 1999

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 03:13:30 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Education & Outreach Working Group, Agenda, September 10, 1999

Phone: 1 617 252 1038

Time: 8:30 - 10:00 a.m. US EDT

1. Agenda review

2. Outreach updates & action item updates

3. Review updated core reference note

- new document at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/profiles-19990910>
Please note that the document is updated through the end of Section one,
which discusses types of disabilities. This section is restructured &
rewritten per earlier recommendations. Descriptions of tools, and usage
scenarios, are not yet updated or added.

- notes from our last discussion on it at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/1999/0409-EOWG-min.html>
- old document at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/WAI-access-profiles-19990409>

- better now?
- problems still?
- recommended next steps?

4. Promotion of some of our "done" or "close-to-done" resources:
- strategies for promotion of CSS accessibility Note
<http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS-access>
- strategies for promotion of SMIL accessibility Note
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Note-SMIL-access>
- strategies for promotion of RNIB film in the US

Regards,

- Judy

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)