WCAG curriculum

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:15:54 +0200
To: "Chuck Letourneau" <cpl@starlingweb.com>
Cc: "W3c-Wai-Eo" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello Chuck Letourneau
Please send me a copy of the curriculum as a zip-file. I'm going to make a
presentation at a seminar for Danish librarians by the end of this month. I
want to use part of the curriculum and translate the text into Danish. The
seminar is about accessibility to public libraries in general and I'm only
going to do a short presentation about web accessibility. Later this year
I'm running a full seminar on web accessibility and hope to translate most
of the curriculum, and make it available on the Internet.

Kind regards
Helle Bjarno
Videncenter for Synshandicap / Visual Impairment Information Centre
Rymarksvej 1, DK-2900 Hellerup, Denmark
tlf: +45 39 40 31 00
fax: +45 39 61 94 14
e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk