Re: EOWG Minutes, August 13, 1999

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:50:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI EO <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
My update

I worked with Masayasu Ishikawa (well, I mostly made requests and he did
nearly all the work) on the slidemaker. The accesskeys are P, N, C and S for
previous, next, contents and change-style (Masayasu had already done that).
You can start the slideshow at the first slide instead of the table of
contents, and set the alt to be the same as the title. The rest of the
changes should be obvious.

Somebody asked if the slides were available as a zip or tgz download. This
could be incorporated into the slidemaker, although there are good reasons
for doing this as a general tool, which would mean it takes a bit longer.

I talked to some people, but nothing concrete to report.

Charles