I have returned

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:42:45 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
My sincerest apologies for disappearing out of the picture for a while. To
update you quickly on my life, I got married June 19th, 1999 and the last
two weeks I have been entertaining my mother-in-law who was assisting me in
house-hunting while my wife was at work. I'm happy to say that we made a
bid Tues night that was accepted yesterday morning. We are soon to be proud
owners of half a Federal Colonial converted into a townhouse in the 70's in
beautiful, historic Salem, MA. ....And now that I've goofed off for a year
after graduating from college, I'm also looking for full time work.

So as soon as I catch up with the list, I should be back in the swing of
things. Sorry for the delay.....just had some life-events to take care of :)

--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140CSC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org
bkdelong@pobox.com