RE: Draft of re-organized WAI home page

From: James Allan <allan_jm@tsb1.tsbvi.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:20:57 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
The new draft is easier to read. I was surprised to see the Events nav link
missing.
Events are an important public display and forum of/for on going work and
developments.
Oops! I see on closer inspection that events is included under
Participation.
I see WAI events WG meetings and the like falling under the Participation
umbrella.
General Events Calendar should come under the Resources umbrella - something
the public can attend to learn more about WAI activities (work in progress,
up dates, trainings, materials, etc.)

I like Rob Neff's idea of 'splitting up Resources to separate "training and
help" and "Related Information" ' Then General Events would fall under
"training and help"

Jim