Re: Please review Note on SMIL accessibility features

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:48:31 -0700
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
CC: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Geoff Freed <Geoff_Freed@wgbh.org>, Madeleine Rothberg <Madeleine_Rothberg@wgbh.org>
Just in case you want typo, etc. stuff:

There's a gratuitous comma at "...formats such as smil 1.0,..."

There's a superfluous "an" before "refreshable Braille"

If we are to be consistent, I think elements and attributes should have
some differences in font characteristic "...attributes such as the _alt_
attribute and the _img_ element" might use different markup than italics
for both.

In 2.1 the phrase "...following attributes" implies a series to follow
which is not the case.

I will continue this sort of proofing if it's time to do so, I dunno??
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE