Re: Shorter and more URGENT

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:40:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, ij@w3.org, chisholm@trace.wisc.edu, dd@w3.org
For waht it's worth (I assume that this lot have gone to the printer now) I
would prefer to have

8. Frames: Title frames meaningfully and use _noframes_.

Basically I think noframes should be used to provide good quality access to
framesets in non-serial media.

I would also suggest

10. Validate: Use avaluation tools, guidelines, checklist http:// etc

However I am definitiel of the opinion that the value of the quicktips card
is more in spreading the message than getting it perfectly accurate - I think
there is no chance of doing the latter, but that it is an extremely useful
reminder anyway.

Charles McCN