Re: Shorter and more URGENT

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 22:40:40 +0200
To: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, ij@w3.org, chisholm@trace.wisc.edu, dd@w3.org

I'm sorry I was in vacation during this discussion.

> 8. Frames. Title frames, and provide _NOFRAMES_ equivalent.

I prefer to leave it as is ("Label with ...") or add to a sentence to
the effect of making noframe conditional:
"and provide NOFRAMES equivalent if too complex" or "if needed".

I don't think we should ask people to provide noframe all the time.

> 10. Check your work. Use evaluation tools, guidelines and checklist
> www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT

We already have the WAI URL at the top of the card, I don't think we need
another one here, even more if we make sure the guidelines are always available
for the top of the WAI home.

I don't think redundancy looks good on a business card.

I'd rather just change "text only browsers" in "text only rendering",
to point people at lynx-it web page, not just lynx browser.