Re[2]: Status of Quick Tips revisions

>For clarification purposes on Tables, what is your opinion of the use of
tables
>in the Main Menu page of my site? I use multi-column tables at the top and
>bottom (with the top menu embedded in a subform if there's any difference)
>http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/cita.nsf

Seem fine to me.  Using Jaws and tabbing between links I am able to read
each line fine.
in a sense, this is "line-by-line, single column"  not because of the
visual display but how my tools allow me to interact with it. we're really
saying "make sure each cell is readable on its own."

--w

>FYI -- I haven't had a chance to look at Notes/Domino R5 yet, but I've seen
>demos where they are adding multiple options for tables, such as showing a
row
>at a time.

wendy chisholm
human factors engineer