RE: Check your work

From: James Allan <allan_jm@tsb1.tsbvi.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 11:19:02 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
centered on the top of the WCAG page is a link to the checklist page.
following the WCAG link on the card puts you one "click" or 2 "tabs" away
from checklist page.

I think "short & sweet" works as is.

Jim

WL: I'd still like to add the checklist URL and find a way to shorten
both it and the one for the guidelines. I think we made room by
curtailing #9.  But the "short & sweet?" is a "definite maybe" as Sam
Goldwyn used to say.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE