Please add my work address to your messages

From: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: 16 Jul 99 10:11:00 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

My old home e-mail is what's on the list, since the first meeting I participated
in was from home.  I would prefer to have my work e-mail used for the mailing
list and web page whenever update is possible; for me to participate this
morning, you'll need to add my work e-mail to your messages and reply to all,
rather than using the mailing list.

Karl

Work E-mail:   karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov

FYI -- I also live in Alexandria, so my home e-mail has been switched to:
karlhjr@home.com