update on quick tips revision & reprinting

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 10:36:20 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
WAI EOWG

I took our proposed changes for the Quick Tips card & went over them with
the printer & with Gregg. Gregg pointed out a few additional changes we
might need, and the printer was heading off on vacation for ten days. I
therefore opted to explore a bit more of a re-draft, and give it to the
printer when he returned. Please be on the lookout for an additional
message from me about the card revisions, and comment back to this list
with any input.

Thanks!

We'll be back meeting again next Friday, July 16th. Talk to you then.

Regards,

Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)