50 State Quarters Interactive Map

From: Robert Neff <robneff@home.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 12:23:33 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
The 50 State Quarters Interactive Map is going live this coming week.  We are not AA - yet.  We are very close.  Actually we were at one time, except then we had many code and page changes.  As we are using macromedia and javascript, we noticed many items were missed and caught in the quality assurance review.  Everyone was coding and jamming at breaknet pace and missed things - that is why we have Quality Assurance!

We may not be fully AA, as we have some ALT tags to add to our master template that is being redesigned.  However the product itself is well done ( i think, but i am partial) in that we provide a text entry and viewing of information.  I am wondering how the reaction will be because we used Forms with input type = image versus radio buttons.  It passes AA, but wondering what the reaction will be.

will be looking for comments as this is a case study.

rob