Please review! Accessibility Features of CSS

WAI EOWG:

Please review the following draft note
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/NOTE-css-access-19990309> and comment on-line
this week. We will discuss & ?approve? at our EOWG meeting this Friday,
March 13. It is being jointly reviewed by WAI PFWG & the CSS/FP WG.

This is the re-write we have been discussing of CSS accessibility features.
It will replace the less formal description of access features at
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/css2-access>, and the new document will
be submitted as a formal W3C Note.

Judy

>Sender: ian@panix.com
>Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 21:06:43 -0500
>From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
>To: jbrewer@w3.org, dd@w3.org, asgilman@iamdigex.net
>CC: ij@w3.org
>Subject: Version of CSS Accessibility Improvements ready for EO
>
>Hi Judy, Daniel, and Al,
>
>The latest version is now installed at [1]. It's
>dated 9 March, so don't say anything until tomorrow!
>Shhhh!
>
>I put back a paragraph on Media types and took
>Judy's latest comments into account. I also updated
>the references and put the titles in links.
>
>A bientot,
>
> - Ian
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/NOTE-css-access-19990309
>--