Re: Last round of comments on WAI QuickTips card

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your comments. Responses follow.

At 08:43 PM 2/4/99 -0500, Michael_Muller/CAM/Lotus@lotus.com wrote:

<...>Here are a few ideas regarding the quicktips card:

>1.  On Frames, I suggest:
>     "Frames. Label each frame with a unique and descriptive title or name
>attribute."

I've cc'd you on a working group thread where we're discussing your
comment, please see how that looks to you.

>2.  On Check your work, would it be possible to list the URLs of the
evaluation
>tools, or a single URL at WAI where people can find links to  the tools?

No space, but we've highlighted the primary URL more and added "&
checklist" there, so that should serve a similar purpose.

>Best wishes,

Thanks for your comments! Good to meet you (by phone) last week.

Judy

>--michael
>-----
>Michael Muller
>Lotus Research
>Lotus Development Corporation
>55 Cambridge Parkway
>Cambridge MA 02142 USA
>+1-617-693-4235 (voice)  +1-617-693-1407 (fax)
>mullerm@acm.org or michael_muller@lotus.com
>
>Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>@w3.org on 02/04/99 11:47:23 AM
>
>Please respond to dd@w3.org
>
>Sent by:  w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org
>
>To:   w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
>cc:   w3c-wai-eo@w3.org (bcc: Michael Muller/CAM/Lotus)
>
>Subject:  Last round of comments on WAI QuickTips card
>
>Dear WAI IG and GL participants
>
>Back in December 1998, you were asked to review a business-card-sized
>"QuickTips" reference card giving key principles from the Web Content
>Guidelines (a deliverable of WAI Education & Outreach Working Group).
>
>We've gotten a lot of useful feedback already, and the WAI EO group
>has been working hard on incorporating most comments.
>
>You are now invited for a last call "show-stopper" review of this card at
>  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/waicard10.htm>
>
>Please send your feedback before next Wednesday to the alias
>  <w3c-wai-quicktips@w3.org>
>and please concentrate on major problems only.
>
>We really want to see this baby printed in the next 2 weeks!
>
>Thanks.

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)