RE: waicard9

On the printed layout version...

"see the complete guidelines at www.w3.org/WAI" the address is in a san
serif font and italics. the "I" in WAI is difficult to tell from a slash or
a lower case "L" (my email address has a numeral "1" and it confusing to
people when the look at it or write it down)
perhaps a font change to something with serif to make the "I" more defined.

On the 4th bullet "Hypertext links" at the very end No <<Click Here>>, in
the HTML version the "click here" is in quotes. I prefer the quotes.

Jim