Re: XML and Accessibility

At 12:38 PM 1/29/99 -0500, Harvey Bingham wrote:
>At the W3C WAI Education and Outreach meeting this morning, your upcoming
>course on XML through the Professional Institute of the
>Public Service (Canada) was mentioned. We encourage you to give
>some attention to issues of accessibility in your presentations.

You'll be happy to hear that I cover accessibility as one of the
central design goals of electronic publishing. -Tim

Thanks, Tim. I appreciate your many efforts in behalf of XML, and
I am pleased that you are still pressing for accessibility.
Yuri Rubinsky's work continues through you.

Regards/Harvey