Re: checklist ideas

This is similar to an idea I had but did not carry out for the Touch The
Future brochure <http://www.eot.org> prepared for SC98.  Since the brochure
was not available in Braille but was mirrored on the Web, my idea was to
have the title and URL in Braille on the cover so anyone who picked it up
and could read that much Braille and get online could then access the
contents.  Like a bar code, this is something that is not accessible to the
general public but doesn't get in the way significantly, either.

The more general idea would be to have somewhere on the standard print
version a brief title block with enough contact information to get you
started down the path to alternative media.  This could be 800 number,
publisher, or whatnot.

Al