Re: WCAG curriculum-feedback

Sheela,

Thanks for your comments.  My responses are merged with your original
message and preceded by CPL::

At 28/06/99 10:47 AM , Sheela Sethuraman wrote:
>Hi,
>I think the curriculum slide set is great and extremely useful.  Here are
>some comments/thoughts.  I was on Windows 95 and IE 4.01.
>
>1. Refer to http://www.starlingweb.com/wai/three/int7-0.htm
>"Introduction-suggestions for use of this curriculum"
>The 'self-study tool' and 'reference' links do not take you to the
>appropriate slides.

CPL:: Good catch!  Fixed now.

>2. It would be a good idea to include 'Previous section/slide is....' too
>along with 'Next section/slide is..'.  Currently, you have a 'top of page'
>to take you to the forward and back buttons.  Would it be possible instead
>to repeat the buttons at the bottom of the page too and include the
>'Previous section is..', 'Next section is..' alongside the buttons?  This
>way you immediately know which section the arrow buttons are going to take
>you to.
>A 'top of page' link is still useful, but not as a way to get to the
>navigation buttons.

CPL:: see my response to Marja-Riitta's message for discussion on this topic.

>3. Retain the 'Introduction', 'Guidelines', 'Checkpoints', 'Examples'
>buttons at the bottom of the page for all the Table of Contents pages too.

CPL:: I like them too.  I will not remove them unless a majority of the WG
says they are pointless.

>Some other thoughts have already been expressed by other folks.
>
>Great work.  I will do some more testing and get back to you.
>
>Sheela Sethuraman

CPL:: Thanks, and cheers!

Chuck

----