RE: WCAG Curriculum update: May 26, 1999 - 12:30 PM

Chuck,

What I tended to do in the tutorials I wrote was to name browsers which had
big bugs in them. And point out that this was a bug, and that using a
work-around to suit the browser would just mess it up for everyone else.

It is a pretty religious position to take, that standards are really
important. Fortunately there are alternatives - just point people to the
browsers which do the job properly - in this case IE, Opera, W3, ...

(also, you probably should avoid class="id" since id is the name of a
possible attribute. So you should have class="identifier" or class="xxx" or
pretty much anything else...

cheers

Charles

PS I was told that you work with Deirdre Bagot - say hi from me.
PPS Is it wet in all of Ontario, or only in Hamilton?