Draft call for cross-disability review

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 19:08:12 -0500
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
WAI EO

As discussed at a recent WAI EO meeting, I have drafted a call for
cross-disability review of all of the WAI guidelines while they are still
in working draft status.

The draft is at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/X-Disability-Review.htm>.

Please review & comment asap. We can discuss at the meeting tomorrow
morning. It is also going for comment to the guidelines working groups, and
will go out on Monday if possible to a variety of organizations.

Thanks,

Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)