WAI EOWG Meeting October 8

WAI EOWG:

Reminder that we have a meeting tomorrow, Thursday October 8.

Please send regrets to jbrewer@w3.org if you cannot attend.

Time:
  11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. US EDT
Phones:
  US: +1 (617) 252-1038
  FR: +33 (0)1 56 78 14 93

Agenda to follow.

Regards,

Judy

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/981001_EOWG_Min.html -- thank you, Chuck --

attend, kindly remember to send regrets in advance to jbrewer@w3.org.

>4) We may need to change our time-slot. If you did not attend today's
meeting please mail me at jbrewer@w3.org (not the whole list please) to let
me know your availability on Friday mornings at 8:30 a.m. US EST, starting
in November, so that our colleagues in Asian and Australia can join us.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/EOWG-members.html

>Regards,
>
>Judy
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/LCS Room NE3-355, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA, 02139, USA