Re: Need editor Accessiblity book chapter

BK

Uhhh -- 30 pages, by tonight?

Well, I'd like to look at it. Can you send it as an attached file, and/or
fax it to 617-258-5999?

Can anyone else look at it as well?

Judy

At 10:36 AM 10/6/98 -0400, B.K. DeLong wrote:
>I have an accessibility chapter I've edited in MS Word format that I was
>wondering if someone here could take a look at real quick, (turn around by
>tonight). It's 30 pages- what I need looked at is the specific technical
>issues. The author has written a whole chapter on accessibility and I want
>to make sure it is 100% accurate. This is a chance to get some good press
>for WAI in a big book.
>
>As I mentioned before, I am very new to WAI and want someone more
>experienced to give me a quick hand. Get back to me with what format you
>need the file in. This shouldn't take long at all.
>
>Thanks.
>--
>B.K. DeLong
>Director
>New England Chapter
>World Organization
>of Webmasters
>
>bkdelong@naw.org
>http://www.world-webmasters.org
>
>Member, Web Standards Project
>Steering Committee
>http://www.webstandards.org

World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/LCS Room NE3-355, 545 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA, 02139, USA