Re: Presentation on Page Authoring Guidelines 19980918

Hope the following is helpful:

On page 8 the slide says:

>Provide redundant information to allow understanding entirely
>  - visually
>  - aurally

For newbies in the audience, is it worth adding:
"HTML text can be aurally accessed via audio browsers or screen readers."
so they know they don't need to provide real-audio of every page.

On page 25 of your presentation it states:

>Ensure that form control labels are either
>   immediately following control on same line...

Shouldn't the label immediately precede, rather than immediately follow, the
control?

Hope the presentation goes well.
 -- Paul