WAI EOWG phone bridge info for Sept 3, note shift of time

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 00:13:42 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
WAI EO WG:

A reminder that we are having a call again this week, September 3rd.

I have been trying to get the larger phone bridge at W3C/MIT, and have been
successful at least for our September meetings.  As a consequence however
we will have to move the call a half-hour later.

It will now be scheduled to run from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. US EDT.  I
realize this may be less convenient for some but would like to give this a
try as it will help with our capacity problem.

The phone number for the MIT bridge is +1-617-252-1038

I am waiting for confirmation of which INRIA bridge will be open.

There are several materials on the EOWG list for comment, please take the
opportunity to comment on these before the meeting.

And please send regrets to jbrewer@w3.org if you will not be able to attend.

Thank you,

Judy

Judy Brewer   jbrewer@w3.org     617-258-9741
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative International Program Office
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/LCS Room NE43-355
545 Technology Square, Cambridge MA 02139 USA
http://www.w3.org/WAI