Re: ref card: print and on-line versions

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 14:30:58 +0200
To: "Stella O'Brien" <smo-brien@lioness.demon.co.uk>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

> 1 is there a need for different versions as suggested above?

I'm not sure we need that for the ref card. First I'd need to
understand how we intent to publich them, and to which audience, and
when.

But I'd rather not complicate our delivables set further and stick
with one set of ref card, even if there is risk of obsolescence in the
printed version.

> 2 is the suggested content appropriate? If not, what would be?

What you wrote is very relevant to what I want to see in the first
press/article (broad educated/technical audience): mention what needs
to be done, but not HOW, or not in details.

As a follow-up to this message, I'm going to post my proposal for the
"Article in Magazine/Press" deliverable.