Re: 1st draft of reference card

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 21:47:57 +0200
To: "Stella O'Brien" <smo-brien@lioness.demon.co.uk>
cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Just a quick comment on the context (for people that might be worried
seeing this message that we're redefining a prioritized/simplified
version of the Page Author Guidelines in EO): this is really useful to
give us an idea of what a quick reference card stack would look like
but the exact content will have to be generated in close coordination
with the GL group.