More review of deliverables list

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 13:02:53 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Whoops, lest you think we're now meeting daily, under "Priorities" it
should have said "At yesterday's meeting..."

- Judy

>To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
>From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
>Subject: More review of deliverables list
>Made most of edits from yesterday's call, just haven't plugged priorities
>into the index list yet.
>PRIORITIES: At today's meeting we reviewed priorities of items on the
>deliverables list. If you weren't on the call, please take a look at
>priorities and comment to me or to the list.
>LOCALIZATION: We also need localization review. That's the question of what
>parts are most critical for developing local or translated versions of.
>Comments to JB or to the list.
>OWNERS: If there's something that leaps out at you that you want to do and
>that isn't claimed yet, please send me mail.
>- Judy

Judy Brewer   jbrewer@w3.org     617-258-9741
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative International Program Office
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/LCS Room NE43-355
545 Technology Square, Cambridge MA 02139 USA