More review of deliverables list

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:03:10 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
WAI EOWG:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/EO-Deliverables

Made most of edits from yesterday's call, just haven't plugged priorities
into the index list yet.

PRIORITIES: At today's meeting we reviewed priorities of items on the
deliverables list. If you weren't on the call, please take a look at
priorities and comment to me or to the list.

LOCALIZATION: We also need localization review. That's the question of what
parts are most critical for developing local or translated versions of.
Comments to JB or to the list.

OWNERS: If there's something that leaps out at you that you want to do and
that isn't claimed yet, please send me mail.

Thanks

- Judy
Judy Brewer   jbrewer@w3.org     617-258-9741
Director, Web Accessibility Initiative International Program Office
World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
MIT/LCS Room NE43-355
545 Technology Square, Cambridge MA 02139 USA
http://www.w3.org/WAI