WebNet 98

From: Kitch Barnicle <kitch@afb.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:55:11 -0400
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
FYI,

While updating the events page I noticed that WebNet 98 has a last minute
submission deadline next week. I have no idea what this conference is like
but I thought someone might want to submit a paper or poster.

-Kitch

http://www.aace.org/conf/webnet/finalcall.htm

Final Call for Presentations:
Work-in-Progress Short Papers
Business/Corporate Sessions
Poster/Demonstrations
SIG Discussions
Submission Deadline: July 23, 1998

WebNet 98

WORLD CONFERENCE OF THE WWW, INTERNET AND INTRANET
Nov. 7-12, 1998 * Orlando, Florida
Holiday Inn International Drive Resort

Organized by
AACE-Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education
 in cooperation WWW/Internet businesses & industry