ALT outreach

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:24:14 -0700
To: E & O <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
If we get a tool for maintaining ALT="text" from some combination of the
ER and AU working groups and then get a massive searcher to locate every
".gov" site with missing ALTs, we could get a letter (to go with the
report to each site) from President, Speaker of the House, et al to
point out that it is incumbent under Title II of ADA to fix this
problem.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE