RE: Minutes from AUWG Teleconference Agenda for 8 June 2015 (Please read the new call info)

Sorry, I meant to attend but had an earlier meeting run over time..  Best Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Richards, Jan [mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 1:34 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: Minutes from AUWG Teleconference Agenda for 8 June 2015 (Please read the new call info)

http://www.w3.org/2015/06/08-au-minutes.html

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)
OCAD UNIVERSITY

T 416 977 6000 x3957
F 416 977 9844
E jrichards@ocadu.ca

From: Richards, Jan [jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: June-06-15 10:56 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 8 June 2015 at 1:00pm- 2:00 pm ET:

As Jeanne explained last week, we have had to move off of Zakim:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2015AprJun/0050.html

Link to start the WebEx meeting:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mdd715d54aa5646914e96012d0c7b12af

You can get the password from Jeanne or I on the IRC channel.

Once the WebEx app downloads and launches, you can click the "Connect to Audio" button to select how you want to connect to WebEx.  I usually select "Call me" and enter my cell phone number. Once I answer the phone, I press "1" to be connected to the conversation.  If you need to enter a meeting number, it is  646 389 004.  If you are prompted for a password, you can ask on our regular IRC channel.

Alternatively,  you can dial the audio connection number (if you are in the car or away from your computer):
+1-617-324-0000
  646 389 004 is the code to enter

We still plan to use IRC to take minutes of meetings.  Agenda and queuing will still work.

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send me an email beforehand.

Most Recent Editors Drafts
=====================
ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ATAG20/

Implementing ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20/

(Draft) Implementation Report:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html

Agenda
======
1. Our new candidate recommendation is out with updated exit criteria http://www.w3.org/TR/ATAG20/

2. Update on Charter

3. Update on testing results to date
https://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/eval/scorecard

4. Our primary job now is to get the implementation report ready by the end of June!

Cheers,
Jan