RE: AUWG Teleconference Agenda for 4 May 2015

Will try to attend.  I added some more data to the WordPress evaluation page on Friday.  Hopefully I'll have some more time to do this in the near future as other project commitments free up..
Best Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Richards, Jan [mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2015 10:47 AM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: AUWG Teleconference Agenda for 4 May 2015

There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 4 May 2015 at
1:00pm- 2:00 pm ET:
Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
Zakim: +1.617.761.6200       (Boston)
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send me an email beforehand.

Most Recent Editors Drafts
=====================
ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ATAG20/

Implementing ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20/

(Draft) Implementation Report:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html

Agenda
======
1. Update on exit criteria
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2015AprJun/0007.html

2. Update on Charter

3. Update on Getting to Proposed Recommendation

4. Update on testing results to date
https://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/eval/scorecard

Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update Test harness is ready at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/eval/

We would like to keep up the testing momentum, so it would be great if Working Group members could volunteer to test a tool.

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER