AUWG Teleconference Agenda for 17 November 2014

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocadu.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:51:09 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 17 November 2014 at
1:00pm- 2:00 pm ET:
Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
Zakim: +1.617.761.6200       (Boston)
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send
me an email beforehand.

Most Recent Editors Drafts
=====================

ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ATAG20/

ATAG 2.0 CR Evaluation
https://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/eval/

Implementing ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20/

(Draft) Implementation Report:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html

Agenda
======

1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update
Test harness is ready at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/eval/

At the W3C TPAC, we were able to complete reviews of:
1. TinyMCE
2. CKEdit

And largely complete reviews of:
3. Nomensa Defacto CMS
4. Desire2Learn

2. We would like to keep up the testing momentum, so it would be great if Working Group members could volunteer to test a tool. You can choose from this list:
- IBM Media Caption Editor
- ATutor LCMS
- StandardWeb
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Drupal 7/8 Core
- WordPress
OR pick another tool of your choosing.

3. Answering any questions on the Evaluation process

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)
OCAD UNIVERSITY