Minutes from AUWG Teleconference Agenda for 22 September 2014

http://www.w3.org/2014/09/22-au-minutes.html

WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Jan, Jeanne, Jutta
Regrets
Alex_L., Tim_B.
Chair
Jutta Treviranus
Scribe
Jan
Contents

Topics
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update
3. TPAC update (Oct 30-31 Thurs, Fri slot)
Summary of Action Items
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update

JS: Last week I did QA testing
... Now MC has fixed those bugs
... Now I'm meeting with him to formalize...and to bring in Security team
... Hoping to wrap it up this week and go live next week
... I think we're done, just needs systems check

JT: Mitacs idea
... What about Waterloo co-op student? etc?
... I can talk to people there

3. TPAC update (Oct 30-31 Thurs, Fri slot)

JS: Deadlines starting to come up...
... Oct 3 deadline for discounted hotel
... Oct 8 deadline for discounted registration fee - $75 a day

JT: Ideas Google, FB, Amazon, ...
... Love idea of crowdsourcing evaluations
... Fits into theme of an IDRC project (Outside-In)
... Company to sponsor student to do work
... Managed platform, includes training, etc.

JS: Great idea

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)