Minutes from AUWG Teleconference for 21 July 2014

http://www.w3.org/2014/07/21-au-minutes.html

Full text:
WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Jeanne, Jan, Jutta, TomB, AlexL
Regrets
Tim, B.
Chair
Jutta Treviranus
Scribe
Jan
Contents

Topics
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update
2. Review DRAFT training program for the testers
3. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"
4. TPAC update (Thurs, Fri slot)
Other Issues
Summary of Action Items
<scribe> Scribe: Jan
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update

JS: We've made all changes requested
... Also made changes JR requested
... Also updated evaluator instructions
... The test harness is being installed on a server for security testing
... Expect security testing to take a week

JT: Great...will there be a short period for the AUWG to look at it?

JS: Yes
... Due to delays, I need to "reopen" relationship with volunteers....
... This week I will be fixing up training program...writing emails, calling people etc.
... Plus I'll tweet it etc on W3C channels
... Won't do it for this week due to delays...but in 2 wks

JT" Coordinator?

JT: Coordinator?

JR: I've put in an application for a student here at OCAD?

JT: We should circle back with the other potential funding

AL: OK, maybe we should have a 3 way call on that

JR: OK I will send out an email

JT: Other updates?

JS: No

2. Review DRAFT training program for the testers

JT: We had a look at this last week

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/CR20/TestingTraining/index.html

JS" That is the most recent

JS: That is the most recent

JT: If you have specific areas needing feedback

JS: I would like comments on overall approach...
... Target group are people who are just familiar with WCAG2

JR: I can do the first pass

3. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"

JT: Do we need any more test content?

JR: Please review what I've done

4. TPAC update (Thurs, Fri slot)

JS: We are signed up...
... Please register
... There is a 20 anniversary event/symposium on the Wednesday

JT: Wonderful...we will start to develop agenda

Other Issues

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE (IDRC)