From: Boland Jr, Frederick E. [frederick.boland@nist.gov]
Sent: July-08-14 3:39 PM
To: Jeanne Spellman
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: RE: Minutes of AUWG teleconference of 7 July 2014

Thanks for the minutes.  I was wondering if (or how) the Implementing ATAG 2.0 document:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20/
might relate to the documentation on testing ATAG 2.0 .    Are the ATAG 2.0 CR, Implementing ATAG 2.0 document, and ATAG2.0 testing documents adequately cross-referenced if appropriate?