RE: AUWG Teleconference for 24 March 2014 (Boston time has changed - please re-check time)

Possible regrets - conflicting meeting - Jeanne did a great job at CSUN on ATAG presentation.  I also distributed some ATAG info there and had positive discussions on ATAG implementation.  There was an individual there from WordPress who seemed very interested in ATAG implementation.  Thanks and best wishes Tim Boland NIST

-----Original Message-----
From: Richards, Jan [mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 9:57 AM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: AUWG Teleconference for 24 March 2014 (Boston time has changed - please re-check time)

There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 24 March 2014 at 1:00pm- 2:00 pm ET:
Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
Zakim: +1.617.761.6200       (Boston)
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send me an email beforehand.

Most Recent Editors Drafts
=====================

ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ATAG20/

Implementing ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20/

Test Resources:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2013OctDec/att-0043/ATAG2-CR-Tests-20131206.html
(to be posted later in AU space)

Implementation Report:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2013OctDec/att-0043/ATAG2ImplementationReport20131206.html
(to be posted later at http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html)

Agenda
======

0. CSUN update (Jeanne)

1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update
-Testing harness progress (Jeanne)

2. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria:"
- Web Content Accessibility Test Procedure (Level A, AA, AAA): Tim, Jan - actually the WCAG 2.0 Eval Methodology probably isn't the right tool - its more focussed on how to sample a site before testing begins
- Platform Accessibility Service Test Procedure: Tom
- Accessible test content file (Level A, AA, AAA): Jan http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014JanMar/0036.html
- Non-accessible test content file (Level A, AA, AAA): Jan http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2014JanMar/0036.html
- A selection of separate pieces of content:

3. The group will cooperate on a full test of a tool to get a sanity check on our testing procedure.
- On the call we decided to look at the online TinyMCE demo (http://www.tinymce.com/tryit/full.php) since it is widely used but reasonably small. Or maybe CKedit?

4. Implementation report update (Jan)

- Please send in your additions/edits in the following format:
  SC#-Level-Product-Status
E.g. A.1.1.1-LevelA-Drupal-Yes

5. Other issues?

Cheers,