Minutes from AUWG Teleconference for 10 March 2014 (Boston time has changed - please re-check time)

http://www.w3.org/2014/03/10-au-minutes.html

Full text:
WAI AU

Agenda

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
Jeanne, [IPcaller], TomB, Alastair, Jutta
Regrets
Alex_L., Tim_B.
Chair
Jutta Treviranus
Scribe
Jan
Contents

Topics
2. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria
Web Content Accessibility Test Procedure
A selection of separate pieces of content
Platform Accessibility Service Test Procedure
3. The group will cooperate on a full test of a tool to get a sanity check on our testing procedure.
1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update
Implementation report update (Jan)
5. Other issues?
Summary of Action Items
2. Gathering and building the "Tools and Resources Needed for Testing ATAG 2.0 Success Criteria

JR: Take a look at the fixed and broken files
... I would others to be able to add markup pairs (fixed + broken) to these
... If you want to do some markup pairs for an SC, let me know by email so we don't duplicate work

Web Content Accessibility Test Procedure

JR: We can't use the WCAG EM work

JS: Suggested we recommend a checker (e.g. Webaim WAVE + a set of manual checks)

\JR: Likes

JS: will need to talk to Judy

A selection of separate pieces of content

JS: We should look at NASA

AC: I can help with some of our standard pages
... Will take on "selection of separate pieces of content"

Platform Accessibility Service Test Procedure

TB: Looking at it...

JR: You should talk to the WAI-ARIA folks ...they just were testing

TB: I have some windows stuff and Java

JR: Open source tools would be fantastic
... Apple has something for iPhone apps?
... Pick the easiest platforms

TB: I have a hard time thinking of anything automated

JR: Other ideas

3. The group will cooperate on a full test of a tool to get a sanity check on our testing procedure.

TB: I think I received some info recently on ckedit
... Will have by next week

1. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update

JR: Harness...

JS: Talked with MC today, he has loaded ATAG SCs...problem with multi-level SCs
... Hoping to have this done by week after CSUN
... I will be at CSUN trying to recruit testers

Implementation report update (Jan)

JR: No change.

5. Other issues?

JR: Next week?