W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-au@w3.org > April to June 2014

Minutes of AUWG teleconference of 28 April 2014

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 13:31:30 -0400
Message-ID: <535E9072.3080907@w3.org>
To: AUWG <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
This was not an official meeting as only Jeanne and Tim were able to 
attend.

Minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2014/04/28-au-minutes.html

Text of Minutes:
    [1]W3C

       [1] http://www.w3.org/

                                - DRAFT -

   Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines Working Group Teleconference

28 Apr 2014

    See also: [2]IRC log

       [2] http://www.w3.org/2014/04/28-au-irc

Attendees

    Present
           Jeanne, Tim_Boland

    Regrets
           Jan, Alex, Tom

    Chair
           SV_MEETING_CHAIR

    Scribe
           jeanne

Contents

      * [3]Topics
          1. [4]TPAC
      * [5]Summary of Action Items
      __________________________________________________________

    <trackbot> Date: 28 April 2014

    Jeanne & Tim reviewed progress in Test Harness and with
    Wordpress testing

    Wordpress will be making some custom tests to help us with the
    Wordpress testing.

    Tim: Will they give us the tests they write?

    Jeanne: We didn't discuss that, I'll ask the next time I talk
    to them.

TPAC

    Tim thinks we should have the meeting. I'm unsure whether I can
    get funding to attend. It is after the fiscal year, so the
    timing is not the best for me.

    Alex Li (by email): No preference.

    TomB (by e email): Most likely I would not be able to attend.

    Jan and Jutta were in favor at the previous meeting. So of the
    active members, we have 4 in favor, 1 no preference, and one
    not able to attend.

    Jeanne will contact Alistair to get his vote.

Summary of Action Items

    [End of minutes]
      __________________________________________________________
Received on Monday, 28 April 2014 17:31:40 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:40:07 UTC