Content sample page

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:17:57 +0100
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I got a chance to put together a test page of content, attached.

My memory of what was required is a little hazy, but it's essentially a page of lots of different HTML elements.

These are the ones we use in practice, there maybe some more obscure elements not included.

There is a bit of HTML5 included, but not a great deal.

Is there anything else I should include? Or anything to change for the usage we need?

-Alastair

--

Nomensa - humanising technology

Alastair Campbell        | Director of Accessibility
t. +44 (0)117 929 7333 | m. +44 (0)7970 879 653

Nomensa Email Disclaimer: http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html

Nomensa Ltd, 13 Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4NT

GB 771727411, Company number: 4214477