Minutes from AUWG Teleconference for 25 November

http://www.w3.org/2013/11/25-au-minutes.html

Full text (RRS Agent didn't seem to record minutes):
Meeting: WAI AU
Chair: Jutta Treviranus
Participants: Greg, Jutta, Jeanne, Jan, Tim
Agenda: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/2013OctDec/0031.html
Scribe: Jan
Regrets: Alastair C., Alex L.

Topic: 1. Re-chartering update
JS: Gives update... no charter yet though we were able to publish CR
JS: Mentions idea of "super-groups"
JS: EO group has started working on ATAG materials
JS: Sharon Rush is the new Chair
JS: New elevator pitch, new overview...
JS: They are also finding accessibility contacts for large CMS systems
JS: They even have a new ATAG taskforce that meets at 7pm ET on Wednesday
JT: Great. we always thought that would be a good strategy
JS: Maybe we can check in on charter monthly?
JT: any questions or concerns?

Topic: 2. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update (Jeanne and Jan)
JS: Yay - we published!
JT: There was applause last week.
JS: I'm glad its done and were moving in right direction
JS: In China I talked to MC about the test harness...we will talk more next week.
JT: Previous test harness work?
JS: Unfortunately not, its been left behind.
JS: MC has some time to work on it
JS: Let's start test planning...sample materials...
JS: Accessible page, non-accessible page etc.
JR: Sign up testers?
JS: Did not want to start heavily promoting for testers until we have harness ready
JS: If we can't get it working by Xmas, we'll have to fall back on "spreadsheets"
JT: Great...perhaps we can create an outline of what materials are needed
JT: Also some of the tests might be out of date.
JR: I can update those.

Topic: 3. Implementation report update (Jan)
JR: No updates since last week
JT: EO's outreach should also get us implementations.
JT: I know there is a new Australian Moodle project to ensure it can create accessible materials...Australia-NZ consortia of universities
JT: Denise Wood is ther person leading project
JT: Would consolidate some of the Open University work in the UK
JS: OK I can send her a link to the implementing doc
JT: I will forward you and JR an email on this
JT: Any other updates?

Topic: 4. Other issues?
JT: ?
Next Monday is clear