From: Richards, Jan [mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:38 PM
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Subject: AUWG Teleconference for 28 October (please check for Daylight Time shifts) and CR resolution

NOTE: Daylight Time shift:

Most European clocks shift back 1 hr on Sun. Oct. 27 2013.
Most of US and Canadian clocks shift back 1 hr a week later, Sun. Nov. 03 2013.

This meeting planner can help determine when to join the call: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

=====================

There will be an AUWG teleconference on Monday 28 October 2013 at 1:00pm- 2:00 pm ET:
Call: (617) 761-6200 ext. 2894#
Zakim: +1.617.761.6200       (Boston)
IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #au

If people think they will arrive more than 15 minutes late, please send me an email beforehand.

Most Recent Editors Drafts
=====================

ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ATAG20/

Implementing ATAG 2.0
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20/

Test Resources:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2-10April2012PublicWD-Tests

Implementation Report:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/2013/ATAG2ImplementationReport.html

Agenda
======

1. Re-chartering update (Jeanne)

2. Candidate Recommendation (CR) process update (Jeanne and Jan)
- Last Call finished on October 1 with only the one comment, whose response has been accepted.
- Jeanne continues to prepare for the Director's meeting

3. Renew Candidate Recommendation resolution (because we have published a Last Call since the last one)

4. Implementation report update (Jan)
- JR needs to look at EasyChirp (http://www.easychirp.org/)

- Please send in your additions/edits in the following format:
  SC#-Level-Product-Status
E.g. A.1.1.1-LevelA-Drupal-Yes

5. Call for Papers: Accessible E-Learning - Online Symposium http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/2013/e-learning/

6. Other issues?